b snizzle5

B Snizzle5's Into

6 posts in this topic

Hello to all! Saw the PS on RuneLocus and thought I would give it a try. So far so good. Friendly staff and interesting server. Always loved 667 servers.

I work full time in an IT department with a few years of experience. I have a 7 year old daughter and a wonderful wife. I have coded a little in my younger days and done quite a bit of work just never really was able to finish everything so would fall out of it and back in. Always loved RSPS's and the community that came with it. Hope to be here to stay for awhile and get back into playing on my spare time.

I'm an open book and get along well with anyone. Any questions, PM me.

EDIT: Discord name: Br4nd0n and have joined the server discord.

Edited by b snizzle5

Welcome to the server man, my first daughter is due in about 8 weeks or so. Hope to see you in game!

They are wonderful! A great life experience!

2 hours ago, b snizzle5 said:

Hello to all! Saw the PS on RuneLocus and thought I would give it a try. So far so good. Friendly staff and interesting server. Always loved 667 servers.

I work full time in an IT department with a few years of experience. I have a 7 year old daughter and a wonderful wife. I have coded a little in my younger days and done quite a bit of work just never really was able to finish everything so would fall out of it and back in. Always loved RSPS's and the community that came with it. Hope to be here to stay for awhile and get back into playing on my spare time.

I'm an open book and get along well with anyone. Any questions, PM me.

EDIT: Discord name: Br4nd0n and have joined the server discord.

i got 3 daughters join the club dad